Dropbox provides services that are used by millions of people, and we're proud of the trust placed in us. In exchange, we trust you to use our services responsibly.
You agree not to misuse the Dropbox Sign Services or help anyone else to do so. For example, you must not even try to do any of the following in connection with the Dropbox Sign Services:
- Access any unauthorized part of the Dropbox Sign Services;
- Interfere with the normal functioning, integrity or operation of the Dropbox Sign Services;
- Decipher or decrypt transmissions, circumvent any access, authentication or copy restrictions of, or otherwise attempt to compromise the security of the Dropbox Sign Services (including another user’s account);
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any part of the Dropbox Sign Services without proper authorization;
- Use the Dropbox Sign Services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including privacy laws in applicable jurisdictions; or
- Upload, use or transmit any content, data or materials that violate applicable laws or regulations.
Without limiting any other remedies available to it, Dropbox may in its sole discretion suspend or terminate access to the Dropbox Sign Services for violations of this Acceptable Use Policy, to prevent harm to other parties, or to preserve its security, availability or integrity.
Terms not defined in this Acceptable Use Policy will have the meaning set forth in the applicable agreement between you and Dropbox.